Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give Thanks

It's Thanksgiving Eve and I've just spent an hour on Facebook looking at all the things my friends have done with their lives, and I'm trying desperately to convince myself that I AM thankful for where I am in my life. Therefore, tonight this is what I am thankful for:

1. I can, in all honesty, say "when I ran off and joined the circus..."

2. There are at least 3 living creatures on the earth for whom I am the CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE.

3. Although there were far too few of them, I knew my mom for more than 30 glorious years.

4. Timpanogos. I never cease to be amazed.

5. I still get all "fluttery" inside when I think of my first (and STILL ONGOING) crush.

6. Faith that there IS a reason I'm where I am.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

I love you Heather. You always help me look at life in way I hadn't thought about just yet.
I am thankful for you!

Laurel Leaves said...

Hey Punkin. I am thankful that you have a list. It is the days when you can't think of one thing that are the darkest.

I love you very much and am also grateful that you have a blog, even if only updated once every three months or so, where I can see some of your thoughts.

Happy Turkey Day Be/Fri

Love
St/Ends
Amy Laurel

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

you are where you are because if you weren't I wouldn't know where to find you and then I would leave where I am to find where you are and I wouldn't be where I am. In turn, Elliott would be out looking for me, Adrian out looking for you and me looking for her. Amy would be out looking for all of us and we may never cross each other's paths. Unless it was at Target... that might be where we would be if we weren't where we are...

Nishant said...

I am thankful for you!

Work From Home india