Thursday, July 24, 2008

She's BAAACCCKKKKK

Well hello there loyal readers. You thought I'd never return, right?? After all this time, I didn't think you would, either. Well, after months of really hectic work, doing a show (what?!?), Girl's Camp, and any number of non-excuses, I am returned. It is long past my bedtime, but I am suffering from too much caffeine too late in the day. Did you know that Code Red Mt. Dew is available in diet now? In the big fridge box?? This is BAD.

I may have mentioned how much I love Yellowstone... If not, well, get on board with that old news!! Tim and I went on a little visit over July 4th. I am posting a few random photos from that lovely trip. Enjoy until I return in full writing form!




"Hike Tree"


"Fairy Falls and Columbines"


"Fire Tree on Mount Moran"


"Former Buffalo"


"Wildflowers on Moran"


"Tiny Daisy"


"Storm Sky"



"The Trail Home"


"Bellow"


"Tree Window"


"Grizzly Ears"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you're back! I've checked almost every day since February! Hooray for the Return of the Hobie!

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

Me too, me too! I love you, My Hobie and I have missed you.

Nathan said...

BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! and so are YOU!

Miss and love you from Russia!

Nishant said...

Lovely picture...

Work From Home india