Saturday, September 23, 2006

Finally, the InterWeb Works again!

I was without internet at my house for over a week! Can you believe that we all used to live like that? The dark ages. I had to use my telephone to get information. I didn't have Instant Communication Gratification. I had to wait for the news to be on to find out what was afoot in the world. I wasn't enlightened by the opinions of others. I was an island in a sea of mass communication. It was lonely, troubling... But I bought a new wireless router and have returned. Finally. In celebration of my return to the online world, I finally added a new posting to my OTHER blog. I have decided that although to me, my dogs are my children, my family, my roommates, my friends... to others they may NOT be the center of the universe. Therefore, I have given them their OWN blog. I am using LOTS of capitalized words to show EMPHASIS. There is a link to the right, but you can also access is directly at Brown Dog and Mr. Pants. The latest post can be seen Here. Enjoy. They are just so damned precious, those dogs of mine.

I personally have more to add, but it may have to wait just a bit. There is so much to get caught up on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a relief! Welcome back to the land of time wasting! :-)