Monday, April 16, 2007

Mr. Pants

Suspenders are funny. Suspenders on a dog are REALLY funny. Suspenders on Max (Mr. Pants) are HYSTERICALLY FUNNY. I know, I know, I have to resist the urge to buy these clothing items. FOR MY DOG. But tell me it isn't worth $4.99 to have this image burned into your brain:


Look at his cute, dumpy little dog-butt! Max loves to wear his T-shirt, but wasn't really sure about the pants. But then he decided they weren't bad at all and just hung out with Kiste, chillin' in his pants.



Um, did you need a close-up of "The Nubbin" to get you through the rest of the day? Well here it is. Enjoy.


Visit Max and Kiste's Blog for more ADORABLE pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lookit! He dressed up like Mr. Elison! :-p

Steph G said...

a random google search (bad pants) brought me here. thank you for the best laugh i've had in a while!