Thursday, November 01, 2007

St. Pauli Grrrrrrrl

The first 3 months of my mission, I served in Hamburg proper... Just north of the neighborhood of St. Pauli. We were proud fans of the never-victorious St. Pauli Pirates soccer team. We cruised the neighborhood, with the exception of Reeperbahn, of course (immediate undignified and dishonorable release from the mission...), and appreciated this center of German punk culture. It was a pretty cool neighborhood to roam. To my great disappointment, St. Pauli Girl beer is actually from Bremen (another favorite city of mine). Not that I am a partaker of said beverage, but I would just feel a special bond, and since there is also Squatters St. Provo Girl beer. ANYWAY... this kinship I feel with St. Pauli inspired my creativity-- in costuming my dear Kiste for Halloween. She has German roots, bears a German name, and couldn't wait to show her German side (and front!).





She so proudly carrier her beer around and let anyone who wanted to look down her shirt. Trampy dog. I love her.

5 comments:

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

She sure makes me proud! And you are fancy too! Look at that rack you gave her. She really is a Riggs.

Janni said...

she's such a whore, and that's why we love her!

Nathan said...

LOL! AMAZING!!! Those tits are AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

If there was ever a contest involving the best pet costumes known to man, you would be the front-runner. Hilarious, thank you for the effort you put into making your dog an international beer sex symbol.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just wow. Your wit, skill, and style have brought mirth and laughter to many houses this day.